We are getting ready to go on this road trip and what happens? Lefty and Lady Bug catch a little stomach bug and end up with some nasty diarrhea and I start my period. This could make for a fun road trip!!!
OH and let's not forget that I had a nice zit on the end of my nose yesterday. Thank you Mary Kay acne cream (or whatever it is called). This thing cleared up nicely!! phew!
**UPDATED: Actually, and thankfully, that it seems like the kids are over their little thing and as for me, well, it is what it is (unfortunately).
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I just popped over from A Mom's Life to tell you I'd LOVE to see a copy of your grocery list idea. I need something like that to keep me organized. I love getting ideas from other working moms... so if you feel so inclined when you guys return from your trip, please post a picture or something.
TKS!
~Donna
Post a Comment