Spirit wrote his report for his dad Monday. He was instructed to write a full page in his journal about his thoughts and what he could have done to show us that he appreciated what we did for him.
We came home and he had written two half pages and then one almost full page. He wrote down what we did over the weekend, what his favorite part was and then he spent some time writing down how his dad misunderstood him.
Here is an excerpt from his writing (typed out here just the way he wrote it):
My favrete part of the wekend was ice skating. My dad thought i knew what he was talking abot but i didnt. He said it wasnt fare to you but It was fare because I had a good time and I loved ice skating. I did not mean to sound the way I did but he said I did. The chicken was good. i felt bad. the guy helped me skate. i want to go skating again.
Mr. Man and Spirit had a long talk discussing that it isn't so much what Spirit said it was how he said it that upset Mr. Man in the first place. Spirit has had a really good attitude ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
but that really is the sweetest thing!
Post a Comment