I was laying out some stuff in piles to pack for our trip. I would walk away to do something, come back and there was a tiny pile of doll clothes in one of my nicely organized stacks. I would put the doll clothes back in the basket and then pretty soon, I'd look over and there they were again.
I said - half under my breath because I knew full well who was doing it - "who keeps putting these doll clothes in my piles?"
A small voice from the other room said (and this was probably under her breath too because she knew full well who kept putting them away!) "well, who keeps putting them away? My doll needs clothes for the road trip too."
I decided Lady Bug had a good point (especially since 3 or 4 of the poor girls are laying around naked!), so I included some doll clothes in her back pack that we are taking in the car.
I thought I was going to wet my pants though because I was laughing so hard at her comment. Times like these are so much fun!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Duh Mom!
LOL! How funny!
Post a Comment