Mr. Man has always been a procrastinator, a very last minute kind of a guy. Our trips (and our recent move) isn't a priority until last minute which drives me insane!
I must have finally rubbed off on him a little bit.
I got home from work last night and he said "We have a lot to do to get ready for this trip." I asked him what he was talking about (because usually I do a lot while he procrastinates) and he said that he needed to start deciding what he wanted to pack so we could make sure it was laundered (notice the "we" in there?)
He also saw my list of items I need to pack and added a few things to it, like his cell phone charger (I was just going to bring mine since we have the same kind of phone, but I will pack his too, since he so nicely added it to the list). This is critical too because he has never been much of a list-maker.
Finally making him less of a procrastinator and more of list-maker!! YAY!!! ;o)
Details of our trip:
We leave Thursday early in the morning. We will get to about Boise, ID and stay for the night with some very important people and then head on into Portland, OR Friday morning, getting on the road no later than 8:00 AM so we can get to Portland mid-afternoon. My niece's wedding is Friday night in downtown Portland. Saturday we have a free-day of sorts in which Mr. Man would like to try to visit some of his friends or maybe go ride a train outside of Tillamook, OR. (where they make really yummy cheese and also serve some very tasty ice cream!) Then on Sunday my whole family will be heading to Newport Bay to go camping. We have several camp sites reserved at a campground near the ocean. Unfortunately we can't stay too long because Mr. Man needs to get back to work so we will head back out Tuesday (August 5th) morning.
I will keep posting but am not sure how many blogs I will be able to keep up with while I am gone! See you after the 6th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That's awesome that you guys are going to be able to make the trip. Sounds like tons of fun!!! Enjoy, and have a safe trip!
you are so funny. perhaps while you are here, he can rub off on Chw and make him more of a list maker/less of a procrastinator...
(just a thought.)
You are also too sweet... don't know about the important part. Well, Gen's pretty great! :)
Post a Comment