
I didn't think I was going to be able to participate in this week's WFMW because it is a themed edition -- I didn't think I had a recipe (that I haven't already shared) that had 5 ingredients or less. Then I made this last night and it was very simple and has 5 ingredients!!
Easy Chicken Stir-Fry"
INGREDIENTS:
1 (16 oz) bag of fresh stir-fry veggies (mine had broccoli, sliced carrots and sugar snap peas) **This can be found in the bagged salad section of the grocery store**
1 (14 oz) can or 1 small bag of bean sprouts
1 lb chicken breasts, sliced into strips
1 package of chicken flavor Ramen Noodles
1/4 c soy sauce (or for a variation you could use teriyaki sauce instead)
Remove seasoning packet from Ramen noodles. Cook Ramen noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute chicken strips in a large skillet in 1 Tbls olive oil for 6-7 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Add veggies and bean sprouts to skillet and saute for 5 minutes, or until veggies are tender, but still slightly crisp.
Drain water from Ramen noodles and add seasoning packet, stir. Add noodles to skillet and mix. Stir in soy sauce. Serve immediately.
This took me about 30 minutes to prepare and that is what Works for Me! For more tips and ideas go to Rocks In My Dryer.





2 comments:
it sounds GREAT!
Sounds easy and very tasty! That's an excellent combination!
Post a Comment