Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Busted

I sure hope that I can write this and make it as funny as it was in real life...

We were driving home from dinner with my SIL Sunday night. The boys were in the way back of the van and they both took off their shoes and threw them up in the seat where my SIL was sitting -- they fortunately did not hit her, they just landed on the seat next to her (they were not being the best little boys!) I told Mr. Man to deal with it because I was getting really upset with their behavior. Before he said anything to them Mr. Man said "They are so excited to have their aunt here that they are just too wound up." So my SIL turned to them and jokingly said "You're gonna get me in trouble now."

Spirit popped up and said: "Did you take off your shoes too?"

I was laughing so hard I was crying!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That's hilarious... She should have. That's me as an aunt. I'm horrible. I would have taken mine off and pelted them in the heads with them. Not necessarily your kids, but my niece and nephews...

Aubrey said...

It's so hard to be mad when they say the funniest things!