Thanks to some very important people (more on that later), we are going to be able to take the road trip after all. We will be leaving this Thursday and returning next Thursday. It should be fun and exciting!
I spent the weekend trying to get some of stuff gathered up and I am putting it in one corner of the living room. I've got our tent, we have a cargo thing for the top of the car that I laid out, I packed the kids backpacks and put them in this corner. We are moving along. Part of my problem is that we have a VBS meeting at the church tomorrow night from 5:30 until 8:00. So that means any hopes of doing laundry or packing tomorrow is pretty much shot!
We also cleaned out the car... I mean really cleaned it out. The kids had all kinds of stuff in there from who knows when. We vacuumed and Armor All'd it. It looks purdy!
More details to come about what we are doing on our trip!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
yay!!!
Isn't it the saddest thing to spend time on the car (ours looks like we just took it to hell...) and then you go on a trip and it's bad again. Oh well...
Whoo-hoo! Road Trip!
Have a great time! I will make sure to chat with you as much as possible these next couple days. Then,it will be torture to have to wait a WHOLE week to speak with you again!
HOrray! Glad you're able to make the trip!
Wooohoo! Glad you guys are getting to make the trip. Have FUN!!
I am so glad things are working out for you all! Can't wait to hear what you will be doing!
Post a Comment