Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been tagged ...

Lisa over at Life as I know it tagged me for a meme to share 7 Weird or Random Things About Myself.
So here it goes.....

  1. I have a tattoo on my hip that I got when I was 21. I regret that I did it. I regreted it almost as quickly as I did it!
  2. I have pierced ears and haven't worn earrings in almost 7 years. I stopped wearing them when I had my first baby and he yanked on one. Now I am too scared (too wimpy) to try to put some in!
  3. The first time I met my husband he irritated me. I met him at a friend's house. I was supposed to be picking her up to take her to a BBQ (ironically the BBQ was at HIS parents house) and he was working on her deck and we ended up being late to the BBQ because he was taking his sweet time on her deck. It irritated me that he knew she had to leave and was dilly-dallying around!! He later chatted my ear off at the BBQ and we really hit it off!
  4. When I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Lady Bug I was in a roll over car accident and thankfully I suffered NO injuries, not even a scratch. It did send me into early labor so I spent time in the hospital while they attempted to get my contractions to stop.
  5. Between Lefty and Lady Bug I delivered a still born which was the most horrific thing I have ever had to go through, but at the same time I feel like such a stronger woman because of it!
  6. I used to wear a size 5 1/2 - 6 shoe until I started having babies and now my foot is a size 7 1/2 - 8!
  7. I always wanted to be an elementary school teacher but never pursued that! Some days I regret THAT decision too!

So, now who should I tag for this...... hmmmmmm well how about Devin, Kim, Aubrey, Carla and Alisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, come on! You can't tell us you have a tattoo without telling us what it is! What do you have as a tattoo?

Unknown said...

Me? I'm really boring but I'll give it a shot!