Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lady Bug did it!! Woo hoo!

Since Lady Bug decided over the Thanksgiving weekend to be potty trained, she has just done it. I mean, she decided it was time and has stuck to it! Only 5 accidents since Friday and ZERO accidents since Monday. She is staying dry at nap and at bedtime. I am so shocked and so impressed! She comes to us and tells us she needs to go! It is so awesome! I am planning a No More Diaper Bag Party!!

We started to get concerned because she went poo on Friday and then not again for 3 days. We increased her fiber.....veggies, cereal, fruit, etc. and decreased her dairy intake and she finally went on Tuesday night and again last night. Phew. I was starting to get worried about her.... the longer she didn't poo in the potty the worse I felt it would be when it finally did try to force its way out!! eeekk.

Anyway, that may have been too much info! Sorry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WooHoo! *does a happy dance* Congratulations!

I start getting concerned after 3 days with Tree Faerie, too. Especially after 2 rounds of constipation caused by bananas. EVERY TIME she eats bananas, she stops up for several days and then is SO not happy when she finally does have to go!

Unknown said...

Yay for being potty trained!!

Andrea, I think bananas does that to my little one now that you mention it.