I found this recipe when I was in high school (eeek, was that really a good 17+ years ago??WOW!) During junior high and high school it was my duty to cook dinner once a week. I found this recipe and it is so easy and it is always a hit no matter who I serve it to!
INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 lbs polska kielbasa, cubed
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion, quartered and sliced
5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
1/3 c water
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
In a 10"-12"skillet, cook sausage and onions over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are golden. Drain off any excess fat. Stir in potatoes, water, salt and pepper. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 10 minutes. Sitr in bell peppers. Cook, covered, over medium heat 5-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Never any left overs with this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Okay...YUM! My family will love this.
You have the best recipes! My family will love this one!
Post a Comment