Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just 'round the corner....

I feel so worn out today. There has been so much going on - Breckenridge, the kids sick, Halloween, school projects, etc. And then I always come to the realization after Halloween that Christmas is right around the corner! I mean, I know Thanksgiving is first (even though the stores don't know that and go from Halloween to Christmas by October 15th!) but we always have a big to-do at my house for Thanksgiving so there is THAT and then it will be time to get presents and cards mailed to our out-of-state family. I have virtually NO FAMILY in Colorado except my dad who is in very southern Colorado and so I still have to mail his present too. So as soon as Halloween gets here I have to scramble to get all the gifts bought and wrapped for everyone. Keep in mind, that we only have so much out of each paycheck to spend on gifts which limits how many I can buy and ship at one given time.... *sighs*
I love the holiday but just wish I could be like one of my sister's who has all her shopping done by September. *Big sigh*

No comments: