I know it comes every fall and spring and I should be prepared for it but every time we have a time change I get messed up for about a week or so. This time my kids have been really messed up too. Spirit has always been an early riser but now he is getting up at 6:30 or so BUT Lefty and Lady Bug have always been the ones to sleep in and now they are up by 5:30 or 6:00.....What is happening? I feel like I am in a Twilight Zone episode!!! I am having trouble falling asleep at night and then I am up with the early birds and I am so tired throughout the day.
I normally am up and showered and coffee'd before any of them get up and so with them all up before I even get out of bed I am really struggling!!
I will try to do some catching up on rest this weekend!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I sooooooo feel your pain!
Post a Comment