
I haven't even started working on Christmas cards yet....yikes!!! I better get a move on!!
Last year, I was way on top of it and followed this guideline to make the funnest card ever!! Everyone on our list loved it (as you know most of our families live in other states). It was a great way to get everyone caught up on our lives, the kids lives, etc. It was great!
If I had been more on top of things I would have done it again this year.....drats!! But....this year I am thinking of doing this card, or maybe this one, or this one, or if all else fails just go purchase some and address them and get them out the door!!!!!
Last year, I was way on top of it and followed this guideline to make the funnest card ever!! Everyone on our list loved it (as you know most of our families live in other states). It was a great way to get everyone caught up on our lives, the kids lives, etc. It was great!
If I had been more on top of things I would have done it again this year.....drats!! But....this year I am thinking of doing this card, or maybe this one, or this one, or if all else fails just go purchase some and address them and get them out the door!!!!!





2 comments:
I'm all for the purchasing, addressing and stamping. I just don't have the time/energy/patience to make our own. I take the time to write in every single one, but other than that, I let Hallmark (or usually a cheaper card-maker) do the talking for me.
Those are just precious. I especially like last year's idea.
Post a Comment