This is a fairly simple and yummy soup recipe. Serves 6
INGREDIENTS:
4 large potatoes
1/3 c flour
4 c milk
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
4 oz processed cheese spread
1/2 c sour cream
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
Wash and prick potatoes several times. Microwave potatoes for 8 minutes until very soft. Set aside to cool slightly. Place flour in a saucepan and add milk, stirring with whisk until well blended. Peel potatoes and add potato pulp to pan. Add salt and pepper and stir well. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently. Add cheese spread, stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve with bacon bits and cheese on top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow... I stumbled on your blog from a comment you left on someone else's blog. I just have to tell you that my sister's name is Annikki...very similar to yours. Not too many names like it. Have a super day~ God bless. :)
omg, I might try this out tomorrow. sounds awesome. except for the cheese spread part. what is cheese spread? can I use Velveeta?
Post a Comment