Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Sister is coming to town

I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Most live on the west coast and one brother on the east coast. I don't get see everyone as often as I'd like to. One of my sisters came in October and today another one comes in. The sister that comes in today is actually the one I am closest to but not the one I am closest to in age which is kindof funny to me!
So anyway, we will be very busy in the short time she is here and therefore I may not be able to blog! If you don't hear from me I will be back on Monday (December 3)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I live sister time! I'm quite jealous. Have fun and eat a lot!!

Unknown said...

I meant I "love" sister time.

Geez.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your time with your sister! When you get back to bloggerland, you've been tagged over on my blog, though I promise not to hold you to it. :)