
We are heading out this afternoon to Loveland for the weekend. It snowed here last night, not so much in the city where I am but Loveland is a ski town so I know it got more than we did. We have a 4-wheel drive so we should be fine and Mr. Man is an excellent driver in the snow!
We will be staying at my SIL's house. She is a wonderful hostess so I know we will be well taken care of and very spoiled!! She is also an excellent cook! I am looking forward to it!
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!
I can't wait to read about what everyone did for the holiday and see lots of pictures!





3 comments:
Be careful, have fun, and Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Oh wow! I love snow. I forgot this week was Thanksgiving until yesterday. Everyone around me is German so no Thanksgiving. But I did request a Turkey for Christmas when I visit the Springs for Christmas. Thanks for visiting my website. I will check yours more.
Post a Comment