Don't Try This At Home is hosting a Christmas Shopping Carnival and I was a slacker in getting my post together for it. I was trying to get some pictures, but (of course) my camera is still acting funny so here is just a description.
Let me first start off by saying almost all of our family live in other states so I found this clever idea last year (after Christmas) which we are doing this year for grandparents.
Personalized Clock: Just take a cheap plastic clock (less than $10 at Wal Mart). Remove the plastic cover and clock face (cover pops off). Have your child prepare some artwork (or you could have a photo made to the right size) and cut it to the same size as the clock face. Add numbers around the edge. Slide the artwork in place and replace the cover. Poof! Cheap and personalized gift---what grandma wouldn't love seeing her grandkids artwork??
I have also done the kids artwork on a cheap placemat and covered with modge podge. This is fun too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment