So last night Spirit was emotional. I am not really sure what was the cause, but everything upset him. After about an hour of it Lefty says (under his breath, I might add) that Spirit has a bad attitude.
Spirit comes marching in to the kitchen, hand on his hip and yells (yes yells) "Listen. I do NOT have a bad attitude!" I am thinking to myself, first of all I am not the one who said you did so why yell at me and secondly, ummm yessss you do have a bad attitude. Instead of speaking what I was thinking, I said "well, what is wrong honey?" and he just turns and walks away.
He never changed his attitude and at dinner yelled at me again for something so I sent him to his room.
After a few minutes I went in to talk to him and he was still upset with me but couldn't tell me why he was upset. So, to make a long story short he came back to the dinner table and, thankfully, had changed his attitude (although I am NOT here to say it was a bad one to start with... hee hee).
So, I attempt to change the subject and say "Boy. This dinner tastes really good tonight. Don't you think so?" and Spirit simply responds with :
"Well, it was probably good warm. But it isn't so good since mine is cold."
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment