Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ornament Swap

I participated in a Secret Ornament Swap with many others over at Abbilyeverafter I got my ornament in the mail from Sterlingirl ! I knew as soon as I read her sweet card that I was sure to like whatever I got:


Merry Christmas!
Hope you get a kick out of
your ornament. I can't
be from the Memphis area
and not honor The King.

So I gathered everyone around to open it! I carefully unwrapped the paper and look what I found!


Is that the cutest thing E.V.E.R.??? The kids really love it and are fighting over who gets to hang it up next year...I finally I said "I do! It is mine ya know!"

THANKS JANA AT STERLINGIRL! We love our new ornament!

I participated in this same swap last year and really had a good time so if she does this next year (and I hope she will) and you didn't participate this year then you have to participate next year! It is so fun!

13 comments:

Aubrey said...

How cute is he!?
What a great ornament!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That is the cutest thing ever, I agree!

Lianne said...

That would get played with and broken at my house in .34 seconds.

I love and covet it, nonetheless!

Nicole said...

How much fun.

What a cute addition to your tree.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love that ornament! We have an Elvis ornament on our tree that we got when we visited

Carrie said...

Cuuuuute!

Thank you. Thankyouverymuch...

It's really hard to type an Elvis impersonation.

Temple said...

M&M's, Elvis and American kitsch all wrapped up in one! Oooooo!!!

Tiffany said...

How fun is that? He's a little cutie, too! I need to remember this for next year!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you like it!

Merry Christmas!

MaricrisG said...

aw so pretty! You're so lucky!

Misty said...

that is THE best ornament...
I got mine last week, I need to blog it. thanks for the reminder!

Julie said...

OMG that is ADORABLE!! A hunka hunka burning chocolate! Thanks for playing again this year!

ChrisB said...

That is very cute.