Thursday, December 11, 2008

Award

UPDATED TO ADD THE PICTURES:

I got a phone call last week at work saying that Lefty was going to get an award at school. There are only two of this particular award school wide! I was told not to tell Lefty because they were going to surprise the two kids (keep in mind that my little Lefty is not a big fan of surprises - unless they are the wrapped present variety!)

Then, on Monday I went to the school to pick up the kids and Spirit's teacher told me that at the awards ceremony Spirit is also being recognized for his exceptional behavior -- again don't tell because it is a surprise.

We invited my MIL and FIL and a dear family friend of ours to attend the event! It is so exciting! I am leaving work at lunch time to attend this fine event and will be back to work later in the day.

When I get back, if I have time I will post some pictures! Otherwise I will get them posted tomorrow! I am beaming with excitement and pride!



The Principal trying to settle the kids down so we can start the awards ceremony!


Spirit getting an award for Exceptional Attitude!



Lefty receiving his "CARE" award for being an exceptional role model to other students by being respectful, well-behaved, always showing a good attitude and the most helpful.

Grandma and Grandpa P

Lefty proudly holding his CARE award!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow! How great is that! Both of your boys. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pix!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That is sooo exciting! I am happy for your whole family!!! What an honor!!!

sassy stephanie said...

Yay for the boys! And their parents!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Great job Lefty!!!! Way to go!!!!

Carrie said...

How AWESOME! You should be so proud!

YAAAAAY for you guys!

Mandy said...

That's awesome!! Congrats all around!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww...that is AMAZING! Congrats to ALL!