So I was at the grocery store the other day, just to pick up a few essentials. There was an older gentleman wandering around too, and I had seen him in a couple of the same aisles I was in. I headed over to the pharmacy area and noticed him walking over toward the pharmacist. I heard him ask where they kept the toothpaste. I noticed an odd look on the pharmacist's face and I wasn't sure whether he was upset by the question or what. After a few seconds the pharmacist pointed to an aisle for the toothpaste. As the older man turned around to head that direction he made eye contact with me and smiled at me. I smiled back, but also had to chuckle (almost out loud)...
he had no teeth!
He walked closer to me and said "I didn't realize I left my teeth at home until I saw the look on that guy's face!"
We both laughed.
Actually, I am still giggling about that look on the pharmacist's face. It was classic!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
lol!! this is great!! You're so funny :-) ..xx..
That is hilarious!!! What a funny thing to happen at the grocery store!
Carrie
Oh my goodness - that made me laugh outloud. Thanks - I needed that!
THAT is funny!
That is way to funny!
How could one forget their teeth? lol..
Awww, that was funny yet very cute!
Post a Comment