Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I got a whole lotta nothing to share

I am so blank today. Could it be that I have had ZERO coffee this morning?

YES!

So I was really gonna try to come up with at least a little sumpin to write about. I racked my brain and racked it some more. Still came up with nothin'!

You know, there was tragedy last night when Lady Bug couldn't find her dolly to sleep with. hmmmm, not too exciting.

Ok, so there is the fact that Spirit has a research project due next week and he is still undecided what to research. Hmmm, again, not at all that exciting!

Then there is the fact that we had parent/teacher conferences this week for Spirit and he is doing great. Reading at a 4th grade level (he is in 2nd grade) and his math skills are above where he should be too. The only negative she had on him was that he talks too much. Hmm, wonder where he gets that?

Lefty had a weird cold this weekend and then I thought he had pink eye because his eye got goopy, but then the day I was going to take him to the doctor it was all cleared up and no more goop, no more redness under his eyes. Nothing. It was as if nothing happened.

Then I thought maybe, just maybe, I could write about my addiction to the Twilight Series and how I can not seem to get a hold of book 3 and am dying for more of my new love, Edward Cullen. Then I realized, once again, that isn't all that exciting either.

Hmmmmm, guess I just will go grab some coffee and see what inspires me then.

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Misty said...

the story about your boss is funny. It happens... :) poor guy, having to hide his shame.

Coffee makes everything better. In fact, I'm going to make some now!

Aubrey said...

Thanks for sharing a whole lot of nothin' this morning! Hope you got to enjoy a BIG cup o' joe.

Was dolly located?

Carrie said...

Welcome to SITS, my friend! You will NOT be disappointed! Please feel free to come back to my blog any time!

Carrie said...

p.s. I LOOOOOOVE your blog design!!!

Steph said...

Funny post! Ciara also has a research project coming up (although not next week), and has no idea what she's going to do. (She must be a procrastinator like her mom!).
And her parent-teacher conference was last night. Doing great - 2nd grade math, highest level of reading, etc, etc. And her only problem? She's chatty! :) I suppose if that's the worst of it, we both have lots to be thankful for!
And - Logan was sick too. He had hand, foot, & mouth disease. That went as fast as it came. Crazy!
We must be on the same wavelength...