So the other day at work, I was heading down the hall and my boss was coming out of his office. I've mentioned on this blog before that we have a small office. Most of the time it is just me and him or even just little ol' me here. It tends to be very quiet around here.
I guess he didn't expect to see me and it startled him. He jumped. When he jumped he expelled gas...no he Fa... no he toot... no he definitely let out a loud one! I instantly giggled. He looked shocked and went to the fax machine where he was apparently originally headed. He spent the remainder of the day in his office with the door closed.
I laughed about it all. day. long.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
OMGosh! I'm so glad you posted about this. It has kept me laughing FOR DAYS! I couldn't keep from laughing while telling A about it. Too Funny!!
I nearly had coke coming back out my nose while reading this. Oh my!
Hopefully he's able to face you again by now. LOL!
That is SO funny! Poor guy. He'll probably remember that one for awhile. Hilarious!
OMGoodness! This one made me laugh outloud, too. I TOTALLY don't know that I could have held it to a "little giggle".
That is hillarious.....
OMG!!! I just near pee'd my pants!!! fancy scaring someone into "Downstairs trumpeting" !!
HILARIOUS!!
I about spit water out reading this! Too funny. You want to say poor guy...but you can't, cause the laughing is better.
BTW, thanks for stopping by my place. :)
Funny! I work in a law office, too, and my boss did the same thing when he was leaning back in his chair. I had to immediately leave his office before I burst out laughing!
Hi and thanks for stopping by my blog!
OMG--that's a funny story! The poor guy--he must be mortified!!
Oh my gosh, I would have laughed so hard! Your poor boss...sounds like he was really embarrassed!
Carrie
That is to stinkin' funny...
Man, if he knew you blogged about it, he prolly would stay away from the office all together!!!
Post a Comment