I have been trying to convince my dear friend Aubrey to start a blog. She is a SAHM. She has a teenage son, a pre-teen girl and 1 1/2 year old boy. She has great stories and finds some of the best recipes around. So far, I haven't convinced her to start one (unless she has one that she is keeping a secret from me!!!)
Anyway, this recipe is one of her's. My family really enjoys this recipe so I make it fairly often!
Quick Taco Salad:
INGREDIENTS:
1 lb hamburger
1 pkt taco seasoning
1 (20 oz) can refried beans
lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, salsa
1 family size bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
Brown hamburger. Drain. Add taco seasoning and add water according to seasoning packet directions. Add beans to pan with meat and heat through. Crush Doritos. Place crushed chips in individual bowls. Top with meat mixture. Add toppings as desired (lettuce, cheese, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
This is exactly how we make it too, except my husband loves ranch and Gen and I love Catalina on it!
That sounds really good. I am always looking for good Mexican recipes.
Yummy for my tummy! I will have to track down a can of refried beans in this country somehow:)
Post a Comment