Our daycare lady is sick so the kids headed off to spend the day at my MIL's house. I am so nervous. She hasn't kept all three kids in a long time (the boys are out of school today for teacher planning day or something like that). PLUS, my FIL was in the hospital last week and I hope he has all of his strength back. I don't want my little monsters over there making things worse for them. They are 80 years old after all!
When Mr. Man said that he had asked his mom to watch the kids I about flipped out. I know that our niece lives fairly close and she is a SAHM so I am hoping she will go over and help grandma with the kids. I packed a couple back packs full of crayons, paper, games, etc and I begged the kids to be nice to grandma and grandpa!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hope the kids weren't a problem.
Post a Comment