
This weekend I made a Number Book and an ABC Book for Lady Bug. I was inspired by
this post to make an ABC book.
However, when I went shopping I could not find a decent 8x8 photo album that I liked, but I did find a cute $0.99 album that is 6x4 and is perfect for travelling in the car, fits nicely in my purse for doctor visits or church.

So the boys and I took card stock and cut it down to fit inside the pages of this photo album. Then we filled the pages with stickers. For the letter book we used stickers matching that letter. For instance, "C" is cherry, coconut, cactus, car, cat, cross.
For the number book, the boys wrote the number on the page and also spelled it out. Then we put the corresponding number of stickers on that page.

They came out so cute and Lady Bug loves them. She took them everywhere this weekend (including house-hunting!)
3 comments:
very cute and creative! I love it!
What a great idea! I'm getting inspired...
That is super cute! I need to try that with my little guy.
Post a Comment