So, I have been reading this blog for awhile now, she is funny and I totally relate to many of her stories!
She decided this year she is hosting a give away per month. I entered her February one not really expecting to win, but I just had to share my favorite love quote! I LOVE, love, love the Princess Bride movie and so when Misty asked us to tell her our favorite, non-cliche love quote. I just could not resist sharing one from the Princess Bride movie.... there are several good quotes in there, but I chose this one (click here to link to Misty's blog to see which one I submitted!)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Congrats and enjoy the chocolate!
And what a 'sweet' line to quote... :)
Congrat !!! I love winning suff too.
Have a great Valentine's Day!!!
Whoo Hoo!! Congrats!
That's a great quote! Congrats!
Post a Comment