Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"The kids were perfect"

When Mr. Man picked up the kids from grandma's house yesterday, she told him "the kids were perfect."

She told him how they colored and played legos for a long time. Then before lunch, she put a movie in and they sat quietly and watched that. Then she layed down for a few minutes on the couch and Lady Bug got her blanket out of her back pack and covered up grandma's feet with it (awww, how sweet is that?)

After lunch, grandma laid down with Lady Bug, just until she fell asleep, while the boys played with legos.

After Lady Bug's nap, our niece stopped over with her 3 kids and they all went outside to play for awhile.

All in all it appeared to be a good day!!!

**phew!**

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Yay! I'm glad it went well!

Misty said...

oh that is so good! And I am SOOOO Glad you got your package safely! Glad you liked it! When you first fell in love with Princess Bride, you had no idea it would aid you in such a way! :) I really love all of those NP films except Anywhere But Here. Wasn't a fan of that, but maybe because I have mother issues. LOL>