
Last night after dinner I went to Rite Aid and got some stuff for Mr. Man. The poor guy is still in bed. I don't think I have ever seen him this sick in the 12 years I've known him. He rarely gets sick in the first place, but if he does then he is usually over it pretty quickly! Not this time.
So I got some Nyquil and Dayquil and then some homeopathic stuff that is supposed to lessen the duration of the flu (we might be a bit late for it, but it certainly won't hurt anything!) I also bought a jumbo bag of cough drops and some vitamin C. I have been loading up on the vitamin C in hopes that I don't get sick!
After Lady Bug went to bed, I decided to pull out some craft stuff for the boys and I. We made a cute little shirt for Lady Bug. I had the boys make fingerprint hearts along the top with pink paint. Then we drew on paper some ideas of how to finish off the shirt and decided on one design. I wrote in the center "My brothers" and then the boys drew a big red heart with puffy paint and filled it in with the red. Then under that heart I wrote "ME!" I will take a picture of it and post it later -- I haven't been able to get a picture because Lady Bug is hanging around and I have the shirt hidden until Thursday.





2 comments:
I hope Mr. Man feels better soon and that everyone else avoids getting sick.
The craft project sounds really cute! I can't wait to see it!
What a great mommy you are! I avoid craft projects like the plague...I really need to do better.
Healing vibes to Mr. Man! Sick hubbies are usually worse than three sick kiddos.
Post a Comment