
Keeping sheet sets (fitted, flat and pillow slips) together. I fold the fitted sheet into a square. Then I fold the flat sheet into a rectangle and place the folded pillow slips, folded fitted sheet on the rectangle. Fold up the contents - sort of making the flat sheet an "envelope" for the other items. Place these neatly in the linen closet. Then when you are ready to use them you simply pull out the "envelope" and head to the bed. No more searching for the pillow slips or the fitted sheet to match the flat sheet. This method works for all sizes of sheets. For more household tips, head to the "Works for me Wednesday" at http://www.rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/





2 comments:
I fold all the sheets in the set and place them inside one of the pillow cases.
That is a good idea.....I might need to try that one too!
Post a Comment