I am always looking for great gift ideas. If I have time I always try to make gifts. If I can't make my gift I love to give practical items.
Last year for Christmas I gave several people a movie gift card. I found one at http://www.regalcinemas.com/ that was 2 movie tickets and $10 concession. Everyone I gave it to just raved about it! I was able to get a larger discount, the more I bought so I bought plenty of them!
A fun way to "wrap" these would be to take a "take out container" (craft stores carry them) and just fill with tissue paper. Close the container. Take 1 1/2 -2" grosgrain ribbon and wrap around container just like you would wrap ribbon around a box. Makes a cute package and very different and unique!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment