Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! I also love to do crafts with my kids (all year long, but fall is a great time too!)
So my first fall craft for the kids is to make some placemats. We will gather some pretty leaves from the yard (there is plenty laying around!!). Then we place them on a large sheet of construction paper (I provide fall colors of yellow, brown, orange or red as choices). We might even cut an apple in half and dip it into red paint and "stamp" an apple border around the edge of the construction paper. Then the kids can color a picture or write names on them, whatever they want to do. Then I seal these with clear contact paper. Be sure to cut the clear contact paper slightly larger than the construction paper to properly seal the placemat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
This is a really good idea. Maybe this weekend we will give this a try.
Post a Comment