So Lefty has homework about once a week and since he is in kindergarten it is fairly simple and doesn't take us very long. Spirit has homework every night. I work full time and don't get home until 5:30. Mr. Man picks them up from school but then they have soccer, swimming or sometimes just a simple playdate with someone. I have no problem with them playing for a little bit after school, especially at their young ages. However, by the time we eat dinner, get that cleaned up and get settled into homework mode it is hard for the boys to focus.
What do I do to get them to do the task at hand? Somehow we always manage to get it done but it seems like such a fight all the time. They are so easily distracted.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment