
I was always very good at thank you notes until I had kids! Having said that I am very good at making the kids write thank you notes for gifts or special times with someone.
I think we all know that a nice thank you note can make someone's day so take some time and think about who around you appreciate, who makes a tough day a little easier to get through, who silently takes care of small (or big) tasks around you, who makes you smile and thankful they are part of your life? Wouldn't it be nice if they knew how you felt?
Think about the grocer, the vet, the pediatrician, co-workers, pastor, neighbors, etc. Make a list of 30 people in your life that you could email or snail-mail to let them know how blessed you feel to have them in your life. Pick one person per day to send a card, letter or email to. Starting October 24, 2007 use your list and every day for 30 days send someone a thank you note to let them know how much you appreciate them.
This will be so great for me to remember how blessed my life really is!
P.S. I still can't figure out this whole "link to" thing... UGH. Sorry!!





1 comment:
Thanks for joining us. I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment