Monday, October 8, 2007
Our Meal time
In our house it is very important that we all sit down together for dinner every night. Which is why I was releived when the church decided to have the woman's bible study start at 8:00 so that we can spend dinner with our families before the study. In our house it is also important to me that we have a good home cooked breakfast on Sunday mornings.....WHAT? you might ask. How do you have time to make breakfast, sit down with everyone AND get everyone ready for church? Well, first thing is I am blessed with early risers for children (she says sarcastically). Secondly, we don't have to be to church until 9:30 and we are literally 3 minutes from the church building. So, I get up no later than 7:00 and start breakfast. We are at the table no later than 7:45. When I am finished the children usually are still eating so Mr. Man stays at the table with them while I shower. I have long, naturally curly hair, so I let my hair air dry. While the hair is drying I am cleaning the kitchen up (but let me mention here that Mr. Man, Spirit and Lefty usually clear the table for me), followed by getting kids clothes picked out (if we didn't already do this the night before).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment