Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stop bugging me.... literally


I have serious issue. Last night I got into my car and started to drive and a giant (I mean it was huge) grasshopper jumped at my head. I screamed and was flailing my arms and he jumped onto the dash. Then he started crawling around. Pretty soon he jumped onto the part right by my head near the window. I rolled all the windows down in hopes he would go out. Nope. He would just move around and threaten to jump at me again. I seriously thought I could have a car accident if the thing jumped at my face! I tried to shoosh him out once, but he just jumped to another spot.
Then, the next "issue" -- I was out watering some flowers and Lefty says "Mom. What is that crawling on your leg?" I looked down and it was a big ugly bug of some sort. I tried flinging it off and he wouldn't budge. I had to wipe him off with my hand...... ew. yuck.
"Issue" #3: This morning I am driving to work and notice two pesky mosquitoes flying around. At least with those I could swat at them.
I'm surrounded by bugs!! Must be my sweet personality they are attracted to! ;o)

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I have a problem with mosquitos. They always seem to find me and bite me!

Misty said...

um, it could be snakes under your bed... (that's my attempt at consoling your icky situation!)