We had a wind/rain/hail storm the other night which knocked a bunch of leaves and branches into the yard. Lefty was asked to go pick up all the branches and then rake the leaves. He was complaining a little about it and there was lots of mumbling under his breath. Pretty soon he comes running in the house yelling:
"Mom! Mom! I need to take a shower right now!"
I asked why and he said:
"Because. Mom! Come on! Right now!" he begins to strip his clothes off and throw them in my trash can. "Mom! A bird just pooped on me!"
As I tried to contain my laughter I pulled the clothes out of the trash can to wash them and helped him start the shower! I told him that I had been pooped on lots of times by him when he was a baby. He did not see it as the same thing at all. "Mom. I was a baby. Babies do that." So I said "So do birds. Birds gotta poo too ya know!" He was not finding any humor in it -- none at all!
**I bet there was lots of grumbling about the chore when we he was in shower disgusted that he had been pooped on!**
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Bird poop is gross...I don't blame him! Makes for a good early morning chuckle though!
Post a Comment