Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In a funk today

I want to be out enjoying our nice weather. I don't want to be stuck in this gloomy office with no windows (well there are windows, but none that I get to enjoy). It is supposed to be nice and hot today -- would be a fun day to play in the hose and go to the park for a picnic maybe. Oh well. I am here earning some money instead.

When I left this morning, the boys were wound up and I am not sure what they will be like today for the sitter. I hope she whoops up on them if they act out (just kidding...sort of) I sure hope they don't upset her too much. I don't want to lose her this early in the summer! Lefty can push buttons and I already saw him push some of her buttons before I left. She seemed to handle it well though. I see Time Out in his future today!

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

Don't worry about the sitter! I'm sure she can handle your kids!