I asked Mr. Man what he wanted for Father's Day and he didn't really have any ideas. I know he wants a new bike. I know he would love to have a new grill. I know he needs new roller blades. I know he'd love some shelves for his garage. Since he told me he doesn't really have any gift ideas I am not sure what to do for him. I would love to get him a bike. The grill.... well ours, as old and rattled as it is, still works so I don't really want to spend money on that and I feel about the same for the roller blades. But, a bike is something that he needs and wants and I would love to spend the money on it for him.
I also, would like to see if the kids want to make him something -- but what? What would we make? Nice breakfast? He gets that every Sunday. Nice dinner? What would he want? UGH
I am so confused this year on what to do. Mother's day is so easy for him -- the kids make stuff in school and then he took me out to lunch. It was nice, but it was easy for him to make it nice. I have it hard!!! I have to come up with all of it on my own! As my kids would say: "It's just not fair!" **do you hear the whine in my voice?**
Anyone got any glorious ideas to share?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm no help. My husband and I never exchange presents...birthday, Christmas, anniversaries...never. We just get each other nice cards and that's it.
So much easier than having to stress out over what to get.
How Funny! Bikes on the mind!
I'm having a hard time picking out a gift for father's day too...I can totally relate!
Post a Comment