I have nothing to really blog about today. With the kids gone, my life seems pretty boring. I went to a friend's house last night for about an hour and that was good to catch up with her. Then I went home and did some laundry and thumbed through some magazines.
Tonight I am making dinner for a friend that I have known over 30 years. Not sure what to make yet, as she is on Weight Watchers and I want to be understanding of that and not slap a big juicy steak in front of her!
I got up early today and exercised.... before any of you give a "way-to-go-girl" pat on the back I must tell you that I have been intending to do this for 2 weeks and this is the first day I actually did it. I felt good after and am ready to do some more tomorrow.
I have a coupon to try McDonald's new Southern Style Chicken Sandwich so I might go get that for lunch and sit at the park and read. That would feel so nice!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
isn't it funny how busy we are, pre- kids, and yet when we are now parents and they leave, we sort of sit there clueless has to how to fill our days? My hubby and I were talking about this last night.
Your life sounds far from boring to me! It's nice to be able to visit friends(really visit) with a little peace and quiet! Enjoy your evening!
Post a Comment