Sooooo, we made an offer on a house. This is the sixth house that we have liked and wanted to put an offer on. Some of the others we never went through with offers because it had either already sold, had offers or had a contract already.
This one is one we looked at over the weekend and decided we liked it. They lowered the price yesterday - which would be good news to some, but there are 2 other offers on it (not sure if they went in before or after the price reduction) AND we liked it BEFORE the price reduction. So we went ahead and wrote our offer a little higher in hopes that we will come out ahead of the other offers. Our realtor told us it could be 3 or 4 days before we hear back from them.... ugh! This whole house-buying stuff is annoying! :o)
The down side to this house is that my washer/dryer won't fit so I will have to buy a new set. I also don't think my couch will look good in there so I will have to work on that too ;o)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
even so though, that's pretty cool!
well good for you, hope you get the house
Yay for you! I hope it all works out!!!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment