- Lefty was tested at school yesterday and he is reading at a 2nd grade level and his math is "advanced" (not sure exactly what that means)
- Next week is spring break and our nanny will be on vacation so we have 3 different people to watch the kids. Monday and Tuesday my SIL will drive an hour and half to watch my kids. Wednesday a dear friend of ours is watching the kids at the house where she nanny's at (this family has an 8 yo, 6 yo and a 3 1/2 yo and our kids have all played together before so it should be fun for them) Thursday and Friday a neighbor will be watching the kids. Man, haven't I put enough trauma into my kids lives with this move thing???
- I went shopping for a new pair of shoes for Lefty and I ended up spending $200 on new clothes for the kids, Lefty's shoes and Easter basket stuff. Am I insane?? I must be!
- I just wish we were moved and settled in our new place, I am sick of the chaos.
- Speaking of moving, we did NOT get the house we put an offer on so I think we might plan to rent for a year while we try to figure out where we want to be. We have to be out of the house we are in now by April 14 so time is a-wastin!!! I was hoping to not have to rent so that we could call a place "home" (we thought this was gonna be home and we did a rent-to-own sort of a deal and the owner took our down payment and our monthly payment and did who knows what with it and the property went into foreclosure!)
- I made a cake last night that was absolutely disgusting! I mean really, really gross! So guess what I want to do tonight? It isn't making another cake.... I want to bust into the Easter candy!!
- I am out of Girl Scout cookies.... shoot!
- I haven't weighed myself in weeks...... when I am stressed I eat. Alot. So I am pretty sure I have gained back what I lost and maybe even added to it!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
My totally random post
Here are a few random things running through my mind at the moment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Our one year rental is turning into two years. It's not so bad now. We were going to buy this spring/summer, but now with the market where it's at...oh well. You sound like me. I think I already ate two bags of eggs that I got for the kids the day the Easter stuff was put out. Okay, so it's taken me a few weeks, but still...as a whole that's a lot of chocolate. Good luck with your move. Take a deep breath.
after losing our house (and bitterly swearing we'd never buy again) our rental plan has (after 8 months) turned into a "can we find a land contract deal." We NEED to wait... so while you rent and wait, know you aren't alone. :)
Post a Comment