Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I love being a woman.......

Most of the time anyway! I love having babies (although I will not be having anymore). I love cooking for my family (although I do realize a lot of men do this too). I love being able to comfort my little ones when no one else can. I love wearing lip gloss. I love to do my hair and to also fix Lady Bug's hair real cute. BUT one of the things I loathe about being a woman is menstrual cramps. I get them so bad that all I want is a hot bath and a nap. Today is one of those days. blahk.

2 comments:

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I feel ya, hon. Keep those hotpacks on and I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

That is one of the reasons I nurse sooooo long...crappy cramps.

Feel better soon! Does Advil help?