Thursday, December 6, 2007

Field Trip

The boys had a field trip at school today to Granny Dances to a Holiday Drum. This is a great little show, where Granny is a wise old storyteller who walks you through the international holiday celebrations. There is lots of music and clapping and dancing, with audience involvment. It is really cool. Granny takes you through lots of different holiday celebrations from around the world!

The kids were supposed to go to this last year and we ended up with a blizzard that day and 3 days after.

Lady Bug got to go too this time and she really had a good time!!!

2 comments:

"J" said...

Granny Dances to a Holiday Drum sound slike a lot of FUN!

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for checking out my blog! I'm still soooooooooooooooo new to this...

Everyone has been soooooooooooo nice!!!

Look forward to chit chatting with you more down the road!!!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love plays, especially musicals.