The boys were playing hide-n-seek last night so Lady Bug decided to join in. She ran to the spot to count and it went something like this: "1,2,3,7,5,9 ready or not here I tum". Pretty soon the boys started teaming up with her because when she hides she gets all tucked into a great spot and as soon as she knows they are looking for her she announces where she is! If the boys were helping her then it went a little better.
Soooooo, at one point it was Lefty's turn to count, he counted to 20 and then said "Ready or not here I come!" Off he goes in search of Spirit and Lady Bug. Spirit comes running "Noooo! I'm not ready. Go back and count again!" Lefty says "No. I said 'ready or not' you are in the or not category!" I started laughing and to my surprise Spirit didn't get mad .... he just smiled and said "oh. yea."
Next it was Spirit and Lady Bug's turn to count while Lefty hid. Somewhere after they counted and started looking they must have lost interest. Lefty was so well hidden (he climbed on top of some boxes in the garage and was sitting there.....in the cold....for about 15 minutes). I look over while folding laundry and Spirit is going through a book and Lady Bug is playing with her dolls. I asked if they found Lefty and Spirit said "no. we looked but we can't find him." I started hollering for him to come out and he didn't. Pretty soon Mr. Man starts hollering that we need him to come out of hiding to get ready for bed. He comes bopping in the house laughing. He was so proud of his clever hiding spot that he just had to show us all! We all admitted it was very clever!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL! Your kiddos are so much fun!
I've had nightmares about hide-and-seek games where either I was never found or I couldn't find ANYONE.
Post a Comment