So Friday night, it snowed here. I made lasagna and garlic bread for dinner. Then we popped popcorn, ate some and also used some to make popcorn balls. Frosty the Snowman was on TV so we all sat together and watched that while snacking. We could see the snow falling from the couch while we were watching Frosty on TV- it was just a really neat night.
Mr. Man had the day off from work on Friday and the kids were out of school so they went to Hammond's Candy Factory to watch them make candy canes. They said it was a lot of fun. They bought me a chocolate filled candy cane....it was SO very tasty!!!
Then after Frosty was over we played UNO and Lefty won both games!
I love nights like that. No fighting amongst the kids. Fun was had by all. No pouting for those who didn't win the game and no major (notice I said "major") gloating from the one who did win the games!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I Can sooooooooooooo tell you like to cook a lot!!! I cook maybe twice a week since we both work! We eat off left overs! I cook a big mean on Sunday, we eat left-overs on Monday, I'll cook again on Tuesday and we'll have left-overs on Wednesday and then I cook on Thursday...we go out to eat or order pizza on Friday or Saturday...
Keep your ideas rolling! I haven't made your Stuffed Bell Peppers in a skillet or your Soda Cracker Cookies BUT I'm going to for SURE!!!!! I can't wait to try the cracker cookies...I was telling my dad about them tonight at dinner! =)
Keep the yummy tummy ideas coming!!! =) I like them!!!
Post a Comment