I just finished up the shopping last night... the stores were so crazy. I feel so bad too because we made our kids go everywhere with us this weekend.... to the store, run over to friends/family to deliver gifts, more shopping, stop to eat quickly and then more shopping, back home to bake (or in Mr. Man's case make salsa!) and today Spirit and Lady Bug woke up coughing and runny noses. They were so close to being healthy kids again and then we drug them here there and everywhere! Sheesh.
My MIL and FIL are coming over for Dunch (late lunch, early dinner) today. I saw this idea on last weeks Winter Bazaar over at Scribbit (which if you haven't checked this out before you should go see it. It is a fun weekly Bazaar with recipes, crafts and tips!) So this weekend the kids and I put together the cute little stocking utensil holders! I can't wait to set them on the table today! I have my mom's china (when my step-father passed away two years ago she moved into a smaller place and didn't have room to store these so I "inherited" them! woot!) which are plain white with a silver trim and a pretty wite flowery design on them. So I think the red and green stockings are going to look so festive on the table! We are having ham, green beans, a salad, mashed potatoes and Lefty wants me to try to make Latkes (because he had them at school or something) so I will give it a shot... (eekk!)
Tomorrow we plan to open presents and hang out all day! Should be a great time!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a great week!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks for the mention, hope your day has been wonderful.
Post a Comment