Thursday, December 6, 2007

Head Cold

I woke up this morning sneezing.....as the day goes on my head feels like it could explode and my nose is drippy on one side and stuffy on the other! I am sipping on some soup a friend bought me for lunch.
Feels like it might be an early to bed night for me..... *laughing really loudly* who am I kidding, 3 small kids plus a husband! I am NOT getting into bed early!!! (even if I did they wouldn't be quiet enough to let me sleep!!)

So for fun, I decided to design my own kleenex box..... you can to if you so desire! Go here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I'm so sorry. My littlest one has it too. No fun for you both:-(

"J" said...

I designed my own kleenex box....to cool!!! =)

Hope you get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I know what you're saying... I have so much snot in my head it's not even funny. How a body can make so much and not run out, is beyond me.


Hey look here when you get a chance.

click here for a surprise at Laura Williams' Musings

(check you email! :D)

Unknown said...

Aw, hon! I hope you feel better soon! I wish I had some remedy that would help a cold go away quicker, but alas, soup, plenty of fluids, and soft tissues are my best suggestion.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I despise being sick, especially during the holiday season. Get better soon!