Yesterday afternoon Spirit came home from school complaining he didn't feel well, after taking his temperature we realized he too is sick! He has a high fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose. Woke up this morning the same way.
Lefty is feeling better, not 100% though. He still had fever last night, but this morning he is fever-free but still complaining of a sore throat and he is still coughing.
Both boys are home from school today and I am home from work. I think I will have to go in to the office later this evening. I work for an attorney and we have a huge trial coming up next week so there is lots of prep work I need to do this week.
My guess is that Lady Bug and Mr. Man are next on the list to get this nasty stuff.
Good times!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hope everyone feels better soon!
sandy toe
Post a Comment