Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday!!

I know I have been really bad at updating this blog lately. I have lots of things to post about but I'm having a hard time finding time to get them into this blog! Work has been crazy, the kids getting back into routine with school and Mr. Man's work schedule changing a bit has just made it hard to get on here! But things should be slowing down a little and I can start putting stuff on here again.

I have a TON of pictures that need downloaded so I can share them with you guys and I am hoping to work on downloading those today.

I tried a new recipe this week that I was sure was gonna be a big hit..... it wasn't as good as I had hoped so I am not sharing it with you today and I don't have any new ones to share right now either. So once again, there is no recipe today.

Don't give up on me yet....I should be back next week for sure! I have so many blogs to catch up on too! I notice everyone else has been busy posting so there is lots to read!

Have a great weekend and I will get those pictures downloaded and start posting again on here!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Since you didn't give up on me, I promise not to give up on you! Look forward to you being back in the swing of things soon!